Project Manager Maritime
Wat ga je doen?
In this role you’re responsible for bringing all disciplines together and assuring clients get what they need when it comes to Engineering for and the execution of projects.
- Organizing and execution of a project from acceptance to delivery;
- Drawing up, monitoring and updating project- and detail production planning in consultation with project coordinators and contractors in order to draft an overall project plan;
- Regular consultation with the client and his staff on the progress of the project;
- Giving functional leadership to members of the project team in order to achieve an effective and efficient way of working in accordance with quality standards, environmental and safety regulations;
- Providing a technical, financial and process evaluation and identifying opportunities for improvement.
Wat is jouw talent?
- A Bachelor’s degree (HBO) or Master’s degree, completed in Maritime Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or relevant equivalent;
- Project Management and executive course;
- 5-10 years of relevant experience preferably within similar positions within the technical and industrial environment;
- Good oral and written command of the English language and preferably Dutch.
Our employer is an international global player that specializes in maintaining, repairing and refurbishing high-quality vessels and other maritime objects. Every year more than 150 ships are delivered to a worldwide customer base. Clients of our employer include contractors, oil companies, port authorities, offshore companies and maritime service companies.
What we can do for you:
We will be your liaison for this position and you can expect honest feedback on your chances. We'll maximize your chances of landing this position if we come to the conclusion that you've got what it takes and you're positive about what this job may have to offer. If it turns out that this particular position isn't for you we can also help you with other possibilities with other employers.
Want to learn more?
Please contact Mark Bol Raap, email@example.com , +31-(0)79-361 90 10 if you want to learn more or wish to apply.