Project Manager Offshore
Wat ga je doen?
As Project Manager Offshore you will be responsible for the completion of your specific technical projects. For these projects you are in control of quality, costs, scheduling and documentation. A challenging role in which you're managing projects from assignment to engineering reviews and hand-over to the commissioning team. You will work closely with engineering, act as the primary point of contact for vendors, prepare and define negotiation strategy's and assist delivery and inspection. You are part of a core team which makes sure the technical projects are executed efficiently, effective and on schedule. Are you ready to be part of this team?
Wat is jouw talent?
- A Bachelor degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, E&I or similair);
- 5-10 years experience in a similair role and environment;
- Experience in a combined technical and commercial role;
- Good project, organizational and time management skills;
- As a person proactive, self-starter and flexible in a fast paced environment.
Waar ga je aan de slag?
Our partner is a specialist and market leader in producing top-class installations for the offshore and renewable energy industry. A great place to work with people who strive to get the job done the best way possible. You will join an ambitious organisation in which you will get the opportunity to contribute to large projects. Besides that, there is a lot of space and attention for personal growth and development.
Wat is ons talent?
At TRIUS you will receive:
- Very good primary terms of employment;;
- Flexible hours;
- 27 vacation days;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- contributory free pension.
Are you excited about the vacancy of Project Manager Offshore? Or do you have some unanswered questions? Don't hesitate to call Mark M. Bol Raap at 06-53448536 or simply apply and send your resume to email@example.com.